Saturday, 10 June 2017

My 4 Summer Beauty Essentials



Summer is just around the corner now, and I have some beauty favorites to talk about !
During summer, I definitely tone it down, and go for natural make up and I take more time on skin care. But I still have some bits and bobs that I use daily during summertime


1.        Cover girl tru blend blush





I bought this when I was in California last year, and i’m still in love with it. This is the best blush I’ve ever used ! it’s glowy, and very pigmented, so you have to go easy on it. Everytime I’m wearing it, I get compliment about my glowy pinky cheeks. It’s so affordable as well ! yay !

 305 Deep Mauve






2. Pivoine Flora L’occitane Hand creme







I wasn’t the type of person that hydrates her hands, but since I got this lil gem, I love to do it! 
The peony scent is everything ! And it leaves your hands so soft and fresh. I always keep it in my handbag. I secretly want to buy the entire Pivoine collection because I love it so much. 






2.    Nude nails






I have these three babes that I wore everyday for month now, they are my go to!
 I used to wear everycolor on the planet on my nails during summertime when I was younger, I definitely got tired of it because I can barely stand red on my nails now. I love these three shades, they go perfectly with every skin color.


Kiko Power pro Nail laquer 26 (nude)
Kiko Power pro Nail Laquer 05 (taupe)


Chanel 521 Rose caché 







3.     Nyx eyeshadows









Nyx is one of my favorite make up brand, cheap but good quality. These two are so cute, I love to wear them together, or alone with just a bit of mascara. They are glittery and super easy to apply with any brush !!

Purple : Prismatic shadows PS02 Punk Heart


Pink : Hot Single Eye Shadows HS70 Heat 



 




Thanks for reading my post!

Make sure you like and comment to tell me what is your favorite beauty item for summer.

You can also follow me on Bloglovin and I’ll follow you back!


Kisses,