Sunday, 16 April 2017

Pictures diary : Spring Break in France

HELLO ! 

Apart from reading gay romance books while getting a tan, I actually did other cool stuff during Spring Break.
I went on a family holiday, which is really unlike me during spring break, I usually stay at home and watch tv and study for upcoming exams. Maybe that’s what I should be doing right now, but I’m blogging, so, yes. Family.
I have a part of my mother’s family who lives in Nimes, in the south of France. I used to come there every summer when I was little. They have the coolest house ever, and we always eat delicious food.
So it was a pleasure to be there, and to catch with some sun, indeed, it was SUPER sunny and hot. Basically summer.

We went to visit a little town called Uzes, when there is a little (actually not so little) market on Saturday mornings, and I took some pictures there ! 





















Thanks for reading me today ! Don't forget to like, comment, and follow me on Bloglovin or Google+ ! 

Kisses,