The Beginner's Guide to a Perfect Skin.



I've been trying to stick to a skin routine for a few month now, and it's working pretty well! 
I'm trying to be more natural in my make-up looks, and it requires a good skin situation. My goal is to be able to love my face without make up, but still taking care of it. Not wearing make up is not a reason not to wash ,clean your face, and hydrate it everyday. 

One of my mains inspo at the moment are Phoebe Tonkin and Lucy Hale. On their instragrams they aren't wearing make up most of the time, and they look flawless. 





Today i'm gonna try to help you to reach that goal, because as fun as make up is, it feels so good to have a natural fresh face when you wake up. 

(PS : I personally don't have strong acne or any specific skin problems, make sure to use product adapted to your skin. )


1. Find a good micellar water. 

This is the base of every skin care routine. This can be used in the morning to take off every last bit of make up, or just to refresh your face before anything else, and also at night to take off your face and eye make up. It can take a few try to find the one you will love and adopt. 



There is very different ranges of prices for these types of product. I found mine in a drugstore for less than 10$. The most famous one is the Bioderma, but some other brands have some good ones as well, like Garnier or even Sephora. 


2. Find a hydrating cream adapted to your skin. 

This is very important to choose carefuly and to know what type of skin you have, and what problem you want to fix. If you have a dry skin, or a greasy one, it's not gonna be the same product. Don't just buy what other peole buy ! Find a cream you can use daily.  


I've talked about it before on my blog, I like to use my Polaar cream I got in a birchbox, but there is plenty in so many different brands and prices. 


3. Find the perfect face mask for your needs. 

And the best place for this is obvioulsy LUSH. Fresh and natural products is the best you can offer to your skin. And it's not that expensive, so that's perfect. 


You can find any type of face masks there, for every needs. I personally need a exfoliating one, to get rid of dead skin and blackheads, so I love to use the Cup o' Coffee mask, I use it once or twice a week, and leave it for like 10 minutes, and it leaves my skin SO SOFT. 



4. The final step : Stick to your routine! 

Make a list, write in on your mirror, on your journal, on your phone, to remind you to do it. If you're a lazy gurl like me, you know the struggle. But it's worth it ! 

Now you can wake up with a fresh face every day (almost) and try to say goodbye to your foundation! 


I hope you liked this post, make sure to like and comment, and follow me on bloglovin' or google+ 💚

Kisses, 
Pauly. 




Popular Posts